Hilton Strasbourg Hotel
1 Avenue Herrenschmidt,
Phone:+33 3 88 37 10 10
Tel. +49 6033 971 377
Fax. +49 6033 971 376
Arrival by plane
From Strasbourg International Airport: 20km
Take a taxi directly to the Hilton Strasbourg hotel. The journey to the hotel takes between 15 and 20 minutes.
See the train schedule for connections to the hotel via public transport. (Aéroport Strasbourg Entzheim to Lycée Kléber). The tram/bus station Lycée Kléber is near the hotel.
Share a taxi/taxi-bus to the airport
after the conference
Arrival by train
If you are coming by train, the best way will be to take the tram A, direction Illkirch-Graffenstaden until Homme de fer. Then take the ligne B until the 4 station 'Lycée Kleber'. The cost will be 1.4€.
Arrival by car
Comming from A350, take exit Wacken, then Institutions Europeennes. At traffic light, turn right. Hotel is on the right.
Staying at the Hilton Strasbourg (additional hotels)
- 245 rooms
- 65 Executive rooms and 6 spacious suites with Executive Lounge access
- Large opening windows
- Wifi Internet access
- Business Center for a professional and personalised support
- The Carvi restaurant offers a contemporary and local Alsatian gastronomy.
Indulge in delicious dishes created using the freshest local produce of Alsace.
- The Terrasse : quiet and sunny, opened during fine weather days.
- H! Bar & Lounge : perfect synergy of modernity and friendliness.
Alsace is certainly honoured with a reputation of local wines and beers in
addition to salty snacks.
- Fitness Room
- Jogging Track
- Check In 2:00 PM
- Check Out 12:00 AM
- Self-Parking: 20€/day